I had a flat tire and also a ruined wheel. I texted them, got everything sorted out and was given an accurate and fair quote immediately after a few quick and painless questions (thank you Andrew!) the boys at the front are swell guys, and I paid a low low rate for parts and labour, it was not bad at all. Nothing extra was pushed on me either and they fixed my wheels in what felt like less than 20 minutes. Go with these guys if you got tire problems or whatever else they can do for you, they’re top notch. Highly recommended.
Our COVID-19 Measures
Getting You Back On The Road Safely
What can you expect during your visit?
- We continue to accept walk-in services, however we recommend that you book an appointment in advance > SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT NOW
- Our Commercial Mobile Roadside Service continues to operate 24 hours per day, 7 days per week servicing our commercial customers and fleets
- Masks or face coverings required when visiting our store and worn by our staff
- All work surfaces and common areas are cleaned with disinfectants frequently
- Disposable gloves are used as required
- We strive to limit our contact with customers and promote social distancing between staff and customers
- Seating in our waiting room has been rearranged to comply with social distancing best practices
- Handwashing between customer interactions
- Allowing customers to drive their vehicles in and out of the garage bays
- Steering wheel covers or gloves used as needed when driving a customer’s vehicle
- Minimizing contact with the interior of your vehicle
Your safety and the safety of our team is our top priority.
All employees, representatives, suppliers and vendors who visit our location are asked to follow the Ministry of Public Health’s guidelines on COVID-19.
If you have a scheduled service with our shop and are not feeling well, please reach out to us and we will reschedule your appointment. We appreciate your loyalty and your business!
To learn more about COVID-19, please consult the Ministry of Health’s Website.
Look what our Customers are Saying
Took some tires to here to get mounted and balanced. They had to take off old tires from rims and put new tires on to those rims and install onto my vehicle which they did for an exceptionally low price of 20$/tire…can’t beat that! It took them a little longer than they estimated but other than that I was very pleased with the service and highly recommend this place for tire service.
I’ve been visiting Tire Terminal since 2017. I highly recommend their services to friends and family. They are professional and quick to service my car. Other places you would end up waiting minimum 2 hours just for a seasonal/winter tire swap. This place gets it done in a Jiffy. Also, they offered the best winter tire/Rim set out there. As everyone knows winter tires are not cheap. This place gives you the best price for your dollar. I wish I had known this place earlier, because other tire places your pretty much wasting your time and money. Once again thank you to all of the staff, for your kind and professional can do attitude and efforts.