The successful Warehouse Associate is an important part of The Tire Terminal team and is responsible for providing outstanding customer service and excellent quality of work. In the role, you will be moving and transporting tires throughout the day. This position reports to the Warehouse Manager.
• Manually offload products (truck and car tires) and complete paperwork upon receipt.
• Allocate and store products in the appropriate stock location.
• Pick products and deliver them to the appropriate location.
• Allocate products in the warehouse management system.
• Safely operate forklift as needed (not exclusively a forklift position).
• Safely wear PPE as required and maintain proper housekeeping by regular cleaning/maintenance in the shop.
• Inspect all workstations and equipment for safe operation and reports any deficiencies to the appropriate supervisor.
• Awareness and adherence to workplace health and safety guidelines.
• Maintain positive work attitude and relations with co-workers and supervisors.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to perform heavy lifting and other physical demands.
• Ability to work on your feet for long durations of time.
• Strong English language communication skills (spoken and written).
• Understanding and comprehension of inventory (tire sizing and product codes).
• Current forklift licence (preferred).
• Commitment to excellent attendance and punctuality.
• Ability to work well with others.