- Job Type: Permanent
- Hours of Work: 40 hours/wk + saturday rotation
- Salary Range: Entry / Mid-Level
- Posting Date: June 20, 2022
- Closing Date: August 1, 2022
Inside Sales Representative, Consumer Tires
This position reports to the Manager, Consumer Tires. The successful Inside Sales Representative, Consumer Tires is an important part of the Consumer Tire Sales Team and works in collaboration with peers to archive the overall company’s objectives, specifically sales objectives of passenger tires. This position is responsible to provide outstanding customer service and sound advice about tire purchasing to consumers via phone, email and in-person.
Is this for me?
You are a car enthusiast and are knowledgeable or interested in further growing your knowledge about tires. You are an experienced salesman who goes above and beyond the call of duty. You have outstanding customer service skills and always put the client first. You like working on a team and manage well in a fast-paced environment. You can juggle multiple – sometimes conflicting – priorities and always find ways to achieve your objectives. You can face adversity and respond to conflict in a positive and calm manner. You have a positive attitude and you understand that success starts within.
Sales & Customer Service
- Support all efforts to meet the sales objectives of the Consumer Tire Sales department;
- Provide outstanding customer service to all customers including those visiting in-person, those over the phone or via email;
- Use your knowledge about tires to provide sales recommendations to customers based on their unique driving habits, vehicle information, brand preference, budget and/or any other relevant needs;
- Provide customers with accurate tire quotes, source products with company approved manufacturers or wholesalers, and facilitate the ordering of tires, if not in inventory;
- Work in collaboration with the Warehouse team and Consumer Tire Shop team; respect company processes and provide accurate and detailed information to both departments, to ensure efficient sourcing and installation of tires on customers’ vehicles;
- Ensure information entered in the sales system is accurate and factual to help avoid inefficiencies;
- Participate in the company’s training programs (employee development, product knowledge, sales techniques, etc.) and continuously seek opportunities to improve your knowledge about tires, technologies, applications, brands, sizes and market;
- Answer overflow service calls and input call details into the Mobile Service Dispatch Call System for later dispatching;
- Respect weekly schedules and arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your shift to ensure you are ready on time;
- Continuously seek opportunities to better serve our customers by suggesting ways to improve your department’s operations;
- Support your peers to ensure the Consumer Showroom, Waiting Room and Customer Bathrooms are clean at all times and that showcased products are merchandised appropriately;
- Adhere to the company’s Customer Service guidelines and objectives as communicated by management and be accountable to apply those rules daily. i.e.: wear the company uniform, positive attitude, etc.
- Handle customer inquiries such as questions, concerns, warranty issues and complaints positively and calmly, answer as appropriate and escalate to management as required;
- Work in collaboration with all departments to achieve the company’s objectives.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION | INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE, CONSUMER TIRES