Get Unique Custom Wheels For Your Vehicle - Steel, Alloy Wheels and Rim Packages in Mississauga, ONGive your car the look you've always dreamed off. Trust our team of experts to get unique rims and tires that will give your vehicle the edge it needs to be noticed when driving in Mississauga, ON or Brampton, ON. The Tire Terminal will take the lead on helping you can help you select, source and install the wheels of your dream!
At The Tire Terminal, Mississauga, ON, we have car enthusiasts behind the counter ready to help you select the right look for your car. Access all major custom wheel brands such as Fuel, Niche, Milanni, Dub, Vision and many more. Call us today if you are in the market for a new set of performance tires, custom wheels or rims in Mississauga, ON and Brampton, ON.
We have access to all popular brands of custom wheels giving you the most choices and unique looks for your car. The names below represent some of the brands our customers prefer. We can truly get our hands on anything you want so if you have something specific in mind, don't hesitate to reach out. Our tire and wheel enthousiasts will be happy to spend some time with you to figure out pricing, style, performance and best options for your car.
Unique Brands for the Best Looking Rides
To view the various designs offered by the brands below, visit our Wheel Visualizer.
The new 2017 Fuel Off-Road wheel collection promises you'll ride in style in the GTA. The brand has launched many new unique and original designs that will make your car stand out.
The Milanni brand of custom wheels from Vision Wheel represents the hottest trends in custom chrome wheels for cars, trucks and SUVs. This line of luxury custom wheels are available in a wide range of sizes. Contact The Tire Terminal Team in Mississauga to source Milanni rims and get professional instalation.
Rotiform wheels are manufactured 100% in the USA and are tailored specifically for your vehicle and engineered to exacting standards, Rotiform forged wheels built for style, durability, and performance. All Rotiform Forged wheels are available in custom finishes.
First things first; it's all about what you have in mind. When it comes down to buying custom wheels, there are plenty of choices out there. That's why it's so important to get in touch with a custom wheel expert first. Our team can ensure you find exactly what you have in mind whether you are looking for cheapest prices, coolest wheels, colored wheels, or brand names. We have access to the market leading brands and aim at providing our customers the best possible deal paired with the best service. Your criteria for buying wheels are unique so don't hesitate to reach out to our team for advice and we'll make sure to suggest a product that meet your performance and configuration standards.
What You Should Know When Buying Custom Wheels
Wheel Buying Guide
3 questions to ask yourself when starting to shop for wheels
1. What type of vehicle are you shopping for?
- Wheels should be selected based on where you drive most often. If you are off-roading on a regular basis, opt for a smaller wheel diameter to protect the rims and increase ride comfort.
- Know that weight impacts performance: The heavier the wheels are the more it will increase braking distance and reduce handling, while the lighter the wheels are, the more it will improve maneuverability and braking performance.
- Size does matter! You will need to decide whether you will be purchasing wheels for your existing tires or whether you will be increasing your rim diameter and investing in a new set of performance tires. A different wheel size and weight will have different performance characteristics and they will both affect availability and the type of rims that will work with your car. This will avoid you falling in love with custom wheels made for a sports car when you drive a pick-up!
- Chrome is an aesthetically pleasing finish applied to both alloy and steel wheels. Chrome wheels are known for their metallic mirrored shine, durability, and strength
- Black is the new... Black! Available in gloss, satin or trendy matte, black is becoming the finish of choice for many car enthousiasts
- Gray / Gunmetal offered in various tones and matte finish
- Machined Finish is exactly as produced by the metal removal process and will give you a nice metal grainy look. This finish is not polished or plated
- Milled Wheels means that the wheels are exposing metal accents, often the wheel will be of a black finish with milled accents
- Mix It Up! Any of the finishes mentioned above could be combined and found in one wheel design. Let's also not forget that rims are now offered in every colour of the rainbow. Creativity is endless! Check out Dub Wheels who is creating amazing rim series such as their 2017 Spinners and Skirts collections combining different finishes and colours.
- Alloy Wheels (also known as Aluminium wheels) are light and will increase cornering and steering precision. They will also decrease road feedback for better braking response.
- Steel Wheels are heavier wheels that provide vehicles with a lower center of gravity. Steel wheels are perfect for harsh road conditions in the snow or off-road over rugged terrain, but lack other performance capabilities because of the added weight.
- Cast Wheels: Aluminum wheels are manufactured through a process of pouring molten aluminum into a mold. The shape of the wheel is formed through a process of gravity or pressure casting.
- Machined Wheels: The machining process combines casting, heating, spinning, and precise pressurization to fill a mold with molten aluminum and shape the wheel.
- Forged Wheels: The forging process takes a solid piece of aluminum and molds the wheel through high heat and extreme pressure. The result is a light, dense, and strong wheel.
No matter what your budget is, there is plenty of choices in the market. A set of rims can get as expensive as $5,000 but there are also options at around $500 for rims only. Note that performance tires are also more expensive than what you might have on your vehicle.
Buying a set of rims and tires in Mississauga, ON is definitely an investment, but our team here at The Tire Terminal is ready to work hard to get you the best possible deal and give your ride the look you've always wanted. We carry all major brands of wheels and are committed to find you the right rims for your vehicle in Mississauga, ON and Brampton, ON.
We're excited to meet you (and your car) and to help you make your "drims" come true!