Employment: Retail Floor Supervisor
Looking for a management opportunity as a Retail Floor Supervisor? The Tire Terminal is continuously growing and we need great people to grow with us. Come work with the best team in the industry to serve the best customers in the GTA!
We are looking for an experienced champion manager, a great motivator. A courageous and positive leader who knows how to lead a team to reach beyond set goals. Someone who turns challenges into opportunities and who understands success starts within.
We offer highly competitive wages, complete benefits and much more...
As The Tire Terminal's Retail Floor Supervisor, you will:
- Motivate and lead a team of highly qualified tire techniciens
- Ensure all staff are working safely and wearing PPE and maintain proper housekeeping
- Maintain the traffic flow of customers vehicles in and out of service facility
- Continually work to maintain efficient use of staff and facilities to maximize productivity and reduce wait times for customers
- Ensure all repairs are completed and returned to counter in a timely manner
- To inspect all work stations and equipment for safe operation and report any deficiencies to the appropriate management and maintain equipment and hardware inventory
As a Retail Floor Supervisor, you will be part of The Tire Terminal's Management Team and will be expected to participate in occasional after-hour meetings or functions necessary to grow yourself or your team in our company.
Send us your resume, we're looking forward to working with you!
- Ability to work under pressure: Lead and motivate people while staying calm and focused even when pressure is on
- Understanding and comprehension of retail tire and wheel application
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Self-Motivated and entrepreneurial attitude
- Positive and can-do attitude
- Work Collaboratively and understand how your work and the work of your team affect others and customers
- Great Leader: Knows how to listen, knows how to lead, know how to empower, knows how to grow others
- Ability to work with ambiguity: Create answers and solutions with minimal supervision
- Clearly communication expectations and follow-up to ensure delivery of promises
- Excellent Customer Service Skills: Customers are PRIORITY AT ALL TIMES. Sense of urgency when dealing with customers or customer-related issues
- Courageous Attitude: Say what we believe to be true, not just what others want to hear, and do so in a respectful, thoughtful, and timely manner.
1770 Brittania Road East
Mississauga, L4W 1J3
Apply For This Position