Employment: Commercial Floor Technician (licensed)
Summary of essential job functions...
• Ensure you are working safely, wearing PPE and maintaining proper housekeeping while in the work environment.
• To inspect all work stations and equipment for safe operation and report any deficiencies to the appropriate supervisor.
• Maintain positive work attitude and relations with co-workers and supervisors.
• Continually work to maintain efficient use of facilities to maximize productivity and reduce wait times for customers.
• Ensure all work is completed and communicated to supervisor upon completion.
• Ability to safely operate all tools and equipment required for tire installations and balancing of commercial tire installation.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
- Strong attendence and punctuality
- Commercial Wheel installers License
- Understanding & Comprehension of commercial wheel applications.
- Ability to work with the physical demands and maintain a positive attitude.
- Ability to be on your feet for long duration's of time and maintain general physical health.
- Working knowledge of all equipment used for installation.
1750 Britannia Road East
Mississauga, ON , L4W 1J3
Apply For This Position